Physiotherapist & Exercise Physiologist
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPhysio)
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science and Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise & Sport Science)
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Michael completed his Graduate Entry Masters of Physiotherapy at Curtin University following the completion of his undergraduate degrees in Exercise and Sport Science and Exercise Science and Rehabilitation.
Michael’s background is in exercise rehabilitation. He spent several years working with injured workers ensuring successful return to work outcomes. Since working at several clinic’s across Perth, Michael has developed a keen interest in sports injury management including post-op rehabilitation.
His roles have included the treatment of elite level cheerleaders, WAFL footballers, state level cricket and netball players with a particular focus on return to sport testing and management. Michael has gained additional training in the application of Dry Needling and Load Management in the athletic population.